About a week ago, a friend of mine nominated me for something called The Liebster Awards. I had never heard of it before but I thought it would be fun to join in. It is about putting up 11 unknown facts about people and yourself.
Rules of Liebster Awards
– List 11 random things about yourself
– answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you
– nominate 11 other people
– ask them 11 new questions
So, here goes nothing…
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I like to kick stones when I’m walking on the road.
2. I am scared of water.
3. I like to walk around the house and the office in my bare feet.
4. I enjoy my own company. I like to be by myself most times.
5. I am quiet. A lot of people don’t know this but I am a quiet being and I like to observe and watch other people.
6. I like to sit in the dark.
7. I hate it when people are unreliable and are not true to their word.
8. I have never been to a pepper soup joint before or nkwobi joint for that matter.
9. I was told that I was a boy when I was in my mother’s womb but my grandma turned me into a girl… Take that!
10. I am allergic to all kinds of fish except Titus.
11. Music is my one great, true love.
Bonus – I am one of those people who like to hum and sing when I’m eating something delicious that’s entering my oblangata.
These are the questions Ifeanyi asked me;
1. Do you think marriage is really essential to your future? – Yes, I do.
2. When you open your browser, what are the first 5 websites you visit? – yahoomail.com, gmail.com, twitter.com, kickasstorrents.com and olorungemstone.com.
3. Do you support euthanasia? abortion? population control? death penalty? – Yes, Not really, Sometimes and Yes.
4. What are your favorite type/genre of movies? And what are your best 3 movies of all time? – Comedy, Romance, Drama and Action. Brown Sugar, The Sound of Music, The Avengers, Pitch Perfect, The Day After Tomorrow, Madea’s Family Reunion… Sorry, there can’t be JUST three 🙂
5. If you were appointed President of Nigeria, which 3 sectors would you make a priority: security, education, agriculture, independent judiciary, crackdown & arrest of all former looters, war on drugs, infrastructure, safe & efficient transportation. – Education, Safe and efficient transportation, Security and Electricity/Power (I don’t know why you didn’t include that so it’s a jara)
6. If you had to pick only 2 out of love, good health, long life, and riches, which would you pick? – Love and riches.
7. Do you enjoy being a Nigerian? If yes, why? If no, which country would you like to settle in? – Sometimes I enjoy being Nigerian and sometimes I don’t but the former out numbers the latter. It is a thing of pride to be a Nigerian. Dazall.
8. Pick two out of Symbian, Android, Blackberry, IOS, Meego, Windows Phone, Bada, and Sailfish. – Android and IOS.
9. On a scale of 1 (perfectly sane) to 10 (absolutely nuts), how weird do you think I am? – 8… hiohiohio
11. If you won a million Naira, what’s the first material thing you would buy for yourself? – Samsung Galaxy Note 2!!!!
If you have a blog, you can put up a post, if not, you can answer my questions in the comment box.
– Abiola Adesanya
– Seun Ajasa
– Joachim McEbong (http://jmacebong.wordpress.com)
– Famuyide Olawale
– Tunde Fajimi (hopefully, this will somehow revive your blog, I hope)
– Tamaraebibomu Ghariokwu
– Ebironke Omidiji
– Chantal Debola Owoniyi
– Alan Chibuike
– Koye-Ladele Mogbekeloluwa (http://koyegbeke.blogspot.com/)
– Mark Amaza (http://markamaza.com/)
1. Who are you?
2. Do you think marriage is really essential to your future?
3. Will you come out to vote in the 2015 elections?
4. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
5. What would you like me to know about you?
6. If you had to pick only 2 out of love, good health, long life, and riches, which would you pick?
7. Do you enjoy being a Nigerian? If yes, why? If no, which country would you like to settle in?
8. Are you happy with your life right now?
9. On a scale of 1 (perfectly sane) to 10 (absolutely nuts), how weird do you think I am?
10. Do you believe in love?
11. If you won a million Naira, what’s the first material thing you would buy for yourself?